Abrites Diagnostics for Rolls Royce Online
Abrites diagnostics for Rolls Royce online has been developed as a derivative tool of the Abrites diagnostics for BMW online, it is among the very few aftermarket tools for the British ultimate luxury brand and although our customers have had success working with vehicles such as the Phantom (2004) using Abrites Diagnostics for BMW online we now cover the full range of vehicles up to the latest Wraith, Ghost, Dawn and even the new Phantom (2017+) and Cullinan (2019+).
For the standard diagnostics you will find the regular Abrites features you know from the Abrites diagnostics for BMW:
- Automatic recognition of vehicles by OBD.
- Reading, clearing Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC).
- Live values, simultaneous views, graphs, tables.
- Actuator testing. Actuating while monitoring live values.
All together one of the best aftermarket support for the modules in the vehicles.
As special functions you will find:
- Key and remote programming*
- Module replacement for Electronic Control Modules.
- BOOT MODE.
- Coding and flashing.
*Key programming is supported exclusively for the Rolls-Royce models based on E series and F series (CAS1-3+, CAS4 and FEM). G series cars such as the latest Phantom, Cullinan, etc are not yet covered.
Just as in the Abrites diagnostics for BMW online we have all the features available in the Abrites diagnostics for Rolls Royce.