ABRITES DIAGNOSTICS FOR MITSUBISHI
The ABRITES diagnostics for Mitsubishi is a high-quality comprehensive diagnostics tool, which enables users to run full vehicle diagnostics, perform full module identification, read and clear DTCs (Diagnostic Trouble Codes) on vehicles of the Mitsubishi Motors group.
Our software is an indispensable automotive solution for every professional or keen car enthusiast.
STANDARD DIAGNOSTICS AND BASIC AVDI PACKAGE
The ABRITES software for Mitsubishi gives the user the ability to run standard diagnostic functions, such as:
• Reading identification data
• Reading and clearing fault codes DTCs (description of DTCs is available in multiple languages)
• Scanning for available control units
• Coding and adaptations
• Displaying actual values (measured parameters)
• Reading and programming flash Engine Control Units and output tests.
The following functionalities are also included in the online version of the software:
• Full module identification
• Connecting to the electronic modules
All these functionalities are essential when it comes to vehicle servicing. However, if your needs require more specific actions, such as key programming, the ABRITES PIN and Key Manager for Mitsubishi will provide an effective solution.
The key programming function currently works by utilizing CAN-BUS interface. Keys can be programmed when the PIN code of the vehicle is known. The Mitsubishi diagnostics has a database of default PIN codes. The PIN code can be changed with the Mitsubishi diagnostics. If the PIN code is changed - next time when a key is programmed the new PIN code should be used.
Currently ALL VEHICLES based on the CAN-BUS protocol (2005+) are supported for key programming.
• Spare key programming
• ALL KEYS LOST
As well as the following functionality and manipulations of the Immobilizer module of the vehicles:
• Key registration - for vehicles that use a regular key
• Key registration (simplified) - for vehicles with ALL KEYS LOST or when the PIN Code is unknown
• Remote control registration
• KOS key registration - registration of smart keys for vehicles with Keyless Operation (Immo) Systems
• Key registration by ID - registration of a key by its (chip) ID
• Change PIN - change the Immobilizer System PIN Code
• Key code and VIN Number registration to ECU - matching of the Engine Control Unit and Immobilizer module key codes as well as matching of the Immobilizer VIN to the ECU VIN
• Steering Lock Unit registration - allows the customer to adapt the steering lock unit with the immobilizer system of the vehicle
• Use .PWF file for key registration - The customer would need to download a security application file (.PWF) from the Mitsubishi site, generated by providing the VIN (.PWF files need to be purchased separately).
• Reset immobilizer to factory state - Allows the customer to perform a factory-state reset of the immobilizer module. NB! After the procedure is complete, the immobilizer will require adaptation to the ECU as well as key programming. (Available for some KOS systems - for example Outlander 2014+, Attrage/Mirage 2014+)
• Remote Control Reception Check - check remote control function by pressing lock/unlock buttons
380 -2006i 2006-2013
Challenger/Pajero/Montero Sport 2009-2016
Delica D:5 2007-2017
Eclipse Spy 2007-2012
EK Space 2014-2018
Fortis Sport 2009-2015
Lancer SP 2009-2017
MINICAB-MiEV TK 2013-2016
MINICAB-MiEV VN 2012-2017
Mirage 2012 - 2018
Mirage G4 2017-2018
Outlander PHEV 2013-2019
Pajero/Montero Sport 2016-2018
RVR -2011 - 2018
Space Star 2013-2019
PIN and Key Manager
CODING AND PROGRAMMING
The ABRITES Diagnostics for Mitsubishi provides you with the ability to read, write, save and modify the coding in the Mitsubishi vehicles.
This also allows the change of VIN numbers of the vehicle. The modification of coding values includes not only options in the vehicle, but will also grant access to the service reminder options. The files saved from current modules can be used to be written to modules in the future thus assisting with module adaptation.
ENGINE CONTROL UNIT FLASH MANAGER
• Reading and updating ECU's flash and configuration memory by diagnostic for EDC15 ECUs
It is designed to assist in the module exchange for the ECUs in Mitsubishi Motors vehicles, and works for both new and used (second-hand) ECUs.
Instrument cluster calibration functions are also available, which allow testing instrument clusters, changing or resetting service reminder intervals, as well as customising the turn signal sound. The ABS special functions enable you to perform sensor calibration and explore Emission Gas Mode. Transmission unit functions include detecting electric oil pump air bleeding, which can be a serious issue. Airbag Crash Data Reset by dump is also possible with the Abrites Diagnostics for Mitsubishi.
Engine Control Unit Special functions:
• Readiness test - simple, yet powerful self-test that tests the vehicle emissions system
• Starter counter writing
• Starter counter initialisation
Instrument Cluster Special functions:
• Change/reset service reminder intervals
• Turn-signal sound customisation
ABS Special functions:
• Emission Gas Mode
• Sensor calibration
Transmission unit Special functions:
• Electric oil pump air bleeding
Airbag Crash Data Reset by Dump