The AVDI or Abrites Vehicle Diagnostics Interface is a powerful and comprehensive device, designed and manufactured by Abrites Ltd. The AVDI allows you to perform vehicle diagnostics, scan for diagnostic trouble codes, register live data, as well as program keys and transponders, replace modules in a vehicle, and work on the vehicle's ECU. AVDI is among the first interfaces on the market, ever evolving and enabling users to achieve the impossible when it comes to automotive aftermarket procedures.
AVDI works with dedicated software, developed by Abrites, which includes standard vehicle diagnostics and special functions. The Abrites ecosystem is designed to work seamlessly, allowing users to fulfil a vast variety ot tasks, equalling OEM-level tools.
1. Create an account in our online shop
2. Purchase an AVDI - all Abrites products are designed to work seamlessly together, and the Abrites Vehicle Diagnostic Interface (AVDI) is the solid foundation upon which the whole Abrites software-hardware ecosystem thrives.
3. Choose the software (special functions) or hardware (devices and keys) you need, depending on your tasks - key/transponder programming, module adaptation, coding and flashing, cluster calibration.
4. Place your order and track its status in your account.
For more information on purchasing Abrites products, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yes, our distributors' network allows worldwide shipping. See a list of our partners here.
1. If you have any previously installed AVDI-related software software, remove it (delete and uninstall).
2. Download ALL the new links that were sent to you in an e-mail.
3. Save them in one folder. Make sure that all three parts of the common installation have the following names:
4. Start the SetupInterface_Common.exe file.
5. Wait for the installation of this file to finish.
6. Install the rest of of the software making sure that the AVDI is connected to your computer and that your computer is connected to the Internet.
Most of the Abrites Ltd. customers tend to use AVDI on more than one computers. For example, they use one computer to work on cars directly, and another one for the "on the bench" jobs. So how do you use AVDI and the Abrites Diagnostic Software on more than one computer?
All you need to do is copy the installation files you got from your dealer, transfer them to the other computer you want to use them on and install them there, as well.
You will require internet connection on both computers for the installation but this can be useful since you can open your e-mail and download the installation software from your e-mail directly, instead of transferring the software using different methods. According to the time the update was received you can have the exact same version of the software on both computers and the two software version will be able to update over the internet.
In order to ensure the operation of your AVDI always make sure that you have the latest FTDI drivers to operate your USB ports at full potential.
1. Go to ftdichip.com.
2. Click the "Drivers" link.
3. Select your OS type. Please note that AVDI requires at least Windows 7 Service Pack 1 to operate.
4. Download the driver you need and update. Your AVDI and Abrites diagnostic software will be fully functional and your USBs will operate much better than before.
If ever during installation you come across any issues with Windows defender and Smart screen we advise you to:
1. Start the Windows Defender.
2. Go to the Smart screen options and disable the blocking.
3. After reinstalling make sure to turn it back on in case real harm occurs.
Read more here.
Sometimes when the broken ESL is replaced with the EM001 Emulator you will continue to see the "FATAL ERROR!" message displayed.
Please do not worry about that because the FATAL ERROR you see cannot influence the car's behaviour. The error is simply displayed but this cannot cause a problem with the car.