ECU PROGRAMMING TOOL
The ABRITES ECU Programming tool allows the user to read and write various ECUs by diagnostics, on bench and by boot mode. Supported ECU brands include BOSCH, Continental, Delphi, Siemens, KEFICO and many more!
The latest addition to the ABRITES ECU programming tools - EP005 now offers support for many heavy machinery ECUs such as building equipment, agricultural machines and others.
Bosch EDC17/MED17, Delphi, SIMxx
Bosch MD/MG ECU Manager
Bike, boat and industrial ECU manager
Full ECU Tool package
EP001, EP003 and EP005
|Real Read||Virtual Read||
- Allows full reading of the current memory of the ECU
- All modifications of the ECU are shown
- Security data of the ECU can be extracted (BMW ISN, VAG CS, etc.)
- Only gives original file for the ECU from a database
- All modifications of the ECU are LOST
- Security data of the ECU CANNOT be extracted
ECU READING BY DIAGNOSTICS
ECU READING ON BENCH
ECU READING BY BOOT MODE
Abrites ECU Programming tool allows ECU reading by OBDII, on bench or in boot mode. ECU data reading by OBDII and on bench allow working without any dismantling or soldering involved. ECU reading on bench is done by directly connecting to the ECU using the ZN051 Distribution Box. On very rare occasions boot mode is required, for which we provide user-friendly diagrams on how to perform it exactly.
ABRITES Distribution Box