Suitable for Renault vehicles using the Clio IV ESL connector, this ESL emulator allows customers to simply remove the connector from the faulty ESL and plug it in to the emulator. Plug-and-play solution, no software required.
Megane II/Scenic II
Megane III/Scenic III/Fluence/Zoe/Samsung SM3 L38
Laguna II 2005+
Laguna III/Latitude/Samsung SM5 2012+
Clio IV/Captur I/Samsung QM3
Espace IV 2006+
Suitable for Renault vehicles using the Megane IV/Talisman ESL connector, this ESL emulator allows customers to simply remove the connector from the faulty ESL and plug it in to the emulator. Plug-and-play solution, no software required.
Megane IV/Scenic IV
Kadjar/Koleos II/Samsung QM6
Clio V/Captur II/Nissan Juke F16/Dacia Duster II
Nissan X-Trail T32/Nissan Qashqai J11
The ZN072 is a cable set designed, developed and produced by Abrites to be used together with the Abrites Diagnostics for Tesla vehicles. This set contains two diagnostic cables; one for the Tesla Model X/S (the ZN071 cable) and one for the Model 3 (the CB014 cable).
- The adapter is used for connecting to the CAN-BUS system of the car through the VCL module and the standard OBD2 port
- Compatibility - Model 3 2017-2021
- Compatibility - all Tesla X/S (the black connector is used for the old type diagnostic port and the white connector is used for the new type diagnostic port)
Find full information on the correct usage and specific connection to the vehicle in the Abrites Diagnostics for Tesla manual HERE.
Requirements for both cables: AVDI Interface and valid AMS.
3-button keyless remote key for Volkswagen Touareg vehicles produced by ABRITES housed in a replica key shell. The key has FULL keyless functionality and the remote frequency is 868 MHz.
The TA59 key is suitable for Volkswagen Touareg vehicles with BCM2 modules.
The ZN073 BDM Programmer is an adapter that is connected to the ZN030 ABPROG Programmer and cannot be used individually. It allows reading/writing of PFlash and DFlash of EDC16XX, MED9.X and other ECUs on bench.
Currently, the following MCU processors are supported for reading/writing:
- MPC555/556 Flash
- MPC555/556 CMF A/B Shadow Rows
- MPC533/534/564 CMF Flash
- MPC533/534/564 Shadow Row
- MPC535/536/565/566 CMF Flash
- MPC535/536/565/566 CMF A/B Shadow Rows
- MPC5XX External Flash (58BW016XX, AMDXX, Intel28XX, Micron
58BW016XX, Numonyx 58BW016XX, Spansion 29CXX, ST 58BW016XX)
- MPC5XX External EEPROM (ST 95640, ST 95320, ST 95160, ST 95080)
Requirements: AVDI Interface, ZN030 and valid AMS.
The ZN074 set is developed and designed by the Abrites Team to aid you in ECU reading and writing procedures on bench. It is designed to work together with ZN051 Distribution Box and cannot be used individually.
- Power Supply 14V 4A - used as a charger for ECU, DSBox and AVDI on bench. (EU Plug 110-220V)
- Connecting cable Power Supply -> DSBox (banana plug)
- Boot Test Probe - used for easier connection to the ECU’s Boot pin
- 2-footer probe positioner - used for holding the Boot test probe in place, so that your hands are free
- Micro-Pincer Hook (opening 0.76mm) - used for BGA ball hook up, when the Boot pin of the ECU PCB is not accessible
- Boot probe connection cable (2mm banana plug, len 0,5m) - used for connecting the Boot test probe or the Micro-pincer hook to the DSBox
The EM012 ESL emulator is one of the most advanced ESL emulators currently available. Striving to make our customers' lives easier, we have designed it to have a built-in connector that will fit the OEM W204, W207 and W212 ESL plug. All that is left will be for you to personalise it and you will be good to go! No soldering or cutting of wires will be required.
The EM014 odometer calibration emulator is an assisting tool in cases when the mileage recalibration function cannot be applied to all modules, thus blocking the synchronisation between the cluster and the EZS. The emulator can be used for the following Mercedes-Benz models:
- W213 (up to 2018)
- W205 (up to 2018)
- W222 (up to 2018)