BSU03 - Battery Support Unit (Charger) - 101.24 CNT
The BSU03 - Battery Support Unit (Charger) - 101.24 CNT is a 100 A high power CONNECTED charger with inverter technology. It allows to keep a 6 V, 12 V and 24 V lead or lithium battery (Lithium-ion “standard” + Lithium-iron Phosphate) at a perfectly stabilized voltage during the diagnostic phases. It will deliver the best charging cycle recommended for the maintenance of the most advanced vehicles on the market.
- Supplied with cables (5 m - 25 mm2)
4 OPERATING MODES
- Charge: for 6, 12 or 24 V Lead or Lithium batteries from 5 to 1200 Ah.
- Diagnostic: supports up to 100 A for 12 V or 24 V batteries in vehicles in the diagnostic phase, in maintenance workshops.
- Showroom: provides power compensation when using the electrical accessories of a demonstration vehicle. It also manages the optimal charging of the battery.
- Tester: Allows you to check the battery voltage, evaluate the starting system (starter + battery) and the condition of the vehicle’s alternator
- Extends the life and performance of Lead (gel, AGM, liquid, calcium, etc.) and Lithium batteries (Lithium-ion "standard" + Lithium-iron Phosphate).
- Specific charging curve in 8 steps (lead battery) or 9 steps (lithium-iron phosphate battery) without supervision.
- Recovers deeply discharged batteries >2 V (automatic SOS Recovery).
TECHNOLOGIES & ADVANCED FUNCTIONS
- FV Flexible Voltage, the charger operates with a supply voltage between 85 and 265 V.
- "Auto-Detect" function automatically starts a charge when a battery is connected to the charger.
- "Auto-Restart" function in the event of a power failure with memory of the settings.
- Cable inspection and calibration
- Locking, avoids the risk of improper handling, ideal for garages and exhibition halls.
- Up to 12 charging profiles available, including the Easy profile for simplified charging suitable for all lead batteries.
- Protection of the vehicle’s on-board electronics: protection against short circuits, polarity reversal and overcharging. Spark prevention system.
- Interchangeable fusible which protect against misuse.
- Temperature sensor to prevent internal electronics overheating.
- Durable case with shock and vibration absorbing pads.
- Low height (13 cm) for the loader to pass under a vehicle.
- Intuitive interface available in 22 languages.
6 V, 12 V and 24 V lead or lithium battery (Lithium-ion “standard” + Lithium-iron Phosphate)
Manufactured in conformity with the following directives :
- Low Voltage Directive 2014/35/EU of 2014.02.26
- EMC (Electromagnetic Compatibility) Directive 2014/30/EU of 2014.02.26
- RoHS2 Directive 2011/65/EU of 2011.06.08
- Annex II of RoHS2 Directive 2015/863 of 2015.03.31
In compliance with the harmonized standards :
- EN 60335-1 : 2012 + A1 : 2019 + A2 : 2019 + A14 : 2019
- EN 60335-2-29 : 2021 + A1 : 2021
- EN IEC 55014-1 : 2021
- EN IEC 55014-2 : 2021
- EN IEC 61000-3-2 : 2019 + A1 : 2021
- EN 61000-3-3 : 2013 + A1 : 2019 + A2 : 2021
- EN 62233 : 2008