FREE UPDATE FOR ALL OWNERS OF MN032 AND AN ACTIVE AMS
Following up on the news from last week we are ready to share more information with you about the new license we are developing. We have been working hard on solving one of the biggest problems in the modern diagnostic landscape - FBS4 module adaptation.
• Ability to read personalization data from MRD1, MRD2, MRG2, MRG3, CRR2, EMS74 engine control units
• Displaying FBS4 status of Electric Motors, Hybrid Modules and Starter Generators/Inverters
• Added support for making virgin and personalization of INV20 ЕM01 starter generator/Hybrid when previous personalization data is available.
New license MN034 - FBS4 personalization expert - FREE for all EXISTING MN032 owners and a valid AMS*.
• Ability for personalization of all types of virgin ECUs with previously available personalization data unsupported for bench programming (EMS74, MRD1, MRG1 - year 2021+)
• Personalization of MED177, MED40, CR60LS ECUs when NO PREVIOUSLY PERSONALIZATION DATA IS AVAILABLE!
Eliminating the problems with personalization when the old ECU is missing! The list of supported control modules for personalization when the old module is missing will be updated continuously as we progress.
Currently MN032, MN034 have partial restrictions for W223/W206 based models. Coverage will be extended for these models after we release an additional communication adapter for AVDI.
All of this will be available with our next software update to the Abrites diagnostics for Mercedes after January, 15th 2024.
*The new MN034 - FBS4 Personalization Expert license is FREE for all users who have acquired the MN032 license before December 13th, 2023. Customers who have acquired the MN032 after this date will NOT be able to access the MN034 for FREE.