MN032 - DAS Manager for FBS3/FBS4 cars
DAS Manager for FBS3/FBS4 cars
MN032 is a world leader in terms of Mercedes-Benz vehicles module replacement, key and remote programming, both for new and used control units.
- Reset of FBS4 Engine control units to virgin state
- Read the personalization data from a FBS4 ECU and saving it to a file for future use
- Program personalization data from a previously saved file to a FBS4 ECU
- FBS4 ECU Activation
Currently supported ECUs (produced until MY2020):
- CR40 (EDC17C43)
- CR41 (EDC17C66)
- CR42 (EDC17CP46)
- CR43 (EDC17CP60)
- CR6 (EDC17CP10)
- CR60 (EDC17CP46)
- CR61 (EDC17CP57)
- MED40 (MED17.7.1 and MED17.7.2)
- MED177 (MED17.7.3, MED17.7.5, MED17.7.8)
VGS-NAG2 FBS4 Transmission control units are also supported for renewal.
- Service password reading
- Read/Save/Update FBS Data
- Transfer FBS Data to a replacement unit
- Make each DAS/FBS module virgin, personalise and activate it
- Read/Save/Update Coding (the only way to avoid online SCN coding)
- Transfer Coding to a replacement unit
- Easily extract the EZS/EIS key password
- Program all types of DAS2 keys
- Program Infra Red keys to DAS3 (FBS3)
- Enable and disable key positions
Supported Modules are all DAS related modules
- TCUs (7G-Tronic)
- Program the Abrites Emulators for Mercedes vehicles (EM001, EM004, EM005, EM008, EM009, EM012, EM014)
- Reset the mileage of any supported EZS/EIS.
Additional and required tools:
- ZN051 Abrites Distribution Box
- ZN002 Abrites PROTAG programmer
- ZN030 Abrites ABPROG
- Abrites IR keys, keys with replica shells and Abrites IR PCBs: TA13, TA14, TA15, TA21, TA22, TA52
N.B. Please note that you will require an AVDI interface with an active AMS in order to use this special function.
Mercedes GLE ECU FBS4 Exchange using AVDI
The new ABRITES DAS Manager for FBS3/FBS4 cars in action, see FBS4 ECU exchange - reset to virgin and personalization.