Mercedes Cars Full
The Full Mercedes-Benz cars package includes the MN030, MN032 and MN033 licenses. Below you can see what each one of them covers as functionalities.
MN033 is dedicated to resolving a problem with the "ELV Component Fault" which is preventing the vehicle from being started and driven.
This is a common fault in the Electronic Steering Lock (ESL/ELV) modules. The MN033 enables you to clear the critical error which blocks the vehicle's electronic steering lock.
This function is performed with a direct connection to the ELV diagnostic line. It can be executed direct in the vehicle or on bench!
- ALL FBS4 vehicles with ESL/ELV modules!
The usage of the ZN051 ABRITES Distribution Box is recommended for this license.
MN032 is a world leader in terms of Mercedes-Benz vehicles module replacement, key and remote programming, both for new and used control units for all vehicles up to, and including FBS3 generation.
- Service password reading
- Read/Save/Update FBS Data
- Transfer FBS Data to a replacement unit
- Make each DAS/FBS module virgin, personalise and activate it
- Read/Save/Update Coding (the only way to avoid online SCN coding)
- Transfer Coding to a replacement unit
Supported Modules are all DAS related modules
- TCUs (7G-Tronic)
- Easily extract the EZS/EIS key password
- Program Infra Red keys to DAS2/DAS3 (FBS2/FBS3)
- Enable and disable key positions
- Program the Abrites Emulators for Mercedes vehicles (EM001, EM004, EM005, EM008, EM009, EM012, EM014)
- Reset the mileage of any supported EZS/EIS.
- Reset of FBS4 Engine control units to virgin state
- Read the personalization data from a FBS4 ECU and saving it to a file for future use
- Program personalization data from a previously saved file to a FBS4 ECU
- FBS4 ECU Activation
Currently supported ECUs (produced until MY2020):
- CR40 (EDC17C43)
- CR41 (EDC17C66)
- CR42 (EDC17CP46)
- CR43 (EDC17CP60)
- CR6 (EDC17CP10)
- CR60 (EDC17CP46)
- CR61 (EDC17CP57)
- MED40 (MED17.7.1 and MED17.7.2)
- MED177 (MED17.7.3, MED17.7.5, MED17.7.8)
VGS-NAG2 FBS4 Transmission control units are also supported for renewal.
Additional and required tools:
Abrites IR keys, keys with replica shells and Abrites IR PCBs: TA13, TA14, TA15, TA21, TA22, TA52
The MN030 is the latest development dedicated to odometer calibration and module replacement by OBDII for dashboards of FBS4 vehicles equipped with IC213 or IC222 dashboard
- Blocks synchronisation between the Instrument Cluster and the EZS (for models with IC213)
- Allows successful mileage calibration
- Allows modules replacement (dashboard) - Make virgin and Adapt
Different retrofit options like update from analogue to digital dials
- W447 (with IC213)
- related models
Models with dashboard IC222 (require emulator*)
*EM008/EM009/EM014 is used for w205 and w222 (both before facelift)
An AVDI interface with a valid AMS subscription are required for the purchase and use of this package.
MN026 - Key Programming, EIS/ESL/DAS Manager/7-Gear...
MN030 - FBS4 instrument cluster calibration
MN027 - FBS4 Manager
Mercedes Cars Full
MN032 - DAS Manager for FBS3/FBS4 cars
MN033 – Mercedes-Benz FBS4 Vehicles Electronic...
Mercedes FBS4 VGSNAG2 TCU renew procedure using AVDI and MN027
Mercedes GLE ECU FBS4 Exchange using AVDI
Mercedes S63 AMG Coupe Video In Motion coding activation using AVDI