CB016 - BCM2 connection cable
The latest ABRITES connectivity solution, the CB016, is a cable set used to establish a connection between AVDI, ABPROG and BCM2 modules in order to read and access (unlock) locked BCM2 modules on bench. This allows key programming procedures to be performed on certain vehicles.
- A4/A5/Q5 vehicles 2008-2016 - all keys lost
- A6/A7/A8/Touareg vehicles 2010-2018 - adding spare key (and all key lost programming, if CS of ECU/TCU can be read)
The cables CB161 and CB0162 are equipped with suitable connectors for AVDI and ABPROG, as follows:
- DB25 pin connector - used to connect to the AVDI
- 32 pin Blue connector - used to connect to the BCM2
- Yellow calbe (B+) - used to connect to the BCM2
- Black cable (GND) - used to connect to the BCM2
- DC 12V/1A connector - used to connect to the ZN063 DC power adapter or another 12V/1A power supply
- DB25 pin connector - used to connect the ABPROG
All colored wires have to be soldered to the BCM2, a clear diagram is available in the software and in the Abrites Diagnostics for VAG Online User Manual.
AVDI, ABPROG and VN020 special function are used in the procedures for which this cable is intended.