The latest update of the Abrites Diagnostics for Opel/Vauxhall will contain added support on the following fronts:
The new and improved key learning function now supports programming of keyless keys for Opel Insignia/Chevrolet Cruze. Key learning has also been added for certain Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet and GMC models.
NB! The new function is available for owners of the ON013 special function. Customers with older key learning functions will need to use the "Legacy mode" special function.
Read Security Code
Please expect the updates over the coming weeks!
We are happy to announce the release of our latest VAG special function - VN006, which allows for the programming of keys to Immo III/IV vehicles with Megamos48 keys. Using this function, together with the ZN053 adapter and the ZN051 Distribution Box (both sold separately), our customers have the opportunity to program keys both when there is a working key and in ALL KEYS LOST situations.
The special function will be available to order from Monday, 2 October and please check our pricelist for pricing.
BIG NEWS!!! for the Abrites diagnostics for VAG. Another big breakthough in terms of the VDO NEC (Some Continental clusters are also included) was made by our team We can now enter Service Mode by OBD and support the clusters for key learning and cluster calibration. Our special function "Instrument CAN" now manages to cover many of the newer models and allign with the OEM tool to support our customers, both key and service specialists. We have developed a new system and it will be free for the people who had the special function for the older models. Here are just some of the cars this includes and will cover: VW Jetta 2014-2016; VW Amarok (Continetal) 2014+; VW T5 06.2014 - 2016; VW T6 2015+; 2017VW Sharan 2014+; VW Passat (3A) 2014 - 2016; VW Caddy (2K) 2014 +; 2017Audi A1 2014+; Audi Q3 2014+; VW Scirocco 2014+; VW Tiguan (5N) 06.2014+; VW Touran 2014+; VW EOS 06/2014+;Skoda Yeti 06/2014+; VW CC (3C) 2014-2016; VW Golf Cabrio 2014+; Seat Alhambra 2014+
The key learning functionality related to these vehicle will be free for all customers with a valid AMS and the VN003 special function.
The cluster calibration functionality related to these vehicles will be free for all customers with a valid AMS and the VN001 special function.
Here are some of the other upgrades to the Abrites diagnostics for VAG this September:
- EZS-Kessy A6/Q7 with VAG number "4F0910852B" and SW version 0210 and higher is now supported for reading when a working key is present.Free for all customers who have special function VN003 and valid AMS.
- MM9 dashboard added with TP2.0 for calibration (build in some Golf 5 cars). Free for all customers who have special function VN001 and valid AMS.
- Install/Remove a device from Gateway Installation list. Free for all customers who have a valid AMS.
- Improved autoscan and ClearDTCs via Gateway list. Free for all customers who have a valid AMS.
- Immo 3/4 Emulator reflash (update of the firmware) available for all customers who have a valid AMS.
- Make a dealer key from Comfort module dump on Passat B6 using TA26 (when all keys are lost). Free for all customers who have special function VN003 and valid AMS.
- Read and write of EEPROM and FLASH by boot pin for ME17.5.24 (TC1724) and ME17.5.6 (TC1767)Free for all customers who have special function VN004 and valid AMS.
- Calibration of MED17.5.5. Free for all customers who have special function VN004 and valid AMS.
IMPORTANT BREAKING NEWS!!!
- FEM SUPPORT WILL BE COVERED UNDER SPECIAL FUNCTION BN013. IT WILL BE FREE FOR ALL OWNERS OF THE BN013 SPECIAL FUNCTION AND A VALID AMS.
- 8 HP ZF GEARBOX EGS MODULES WILL BE SUPPORTED BY THE BN011 SPECIAL FUNCTION. IT WILL BE FREE FOR ALL OWNERS OF THE BN011 SPECIAL FUNCTION AND A VALID AMS.
This means that the functions will be free to all existing customers who have AMS and the BN011 and BN013 special function. Thank you all for your support!
The Abrites diagnostics for BMW 30.9 is possibly the biggest step forward for the Abrites diagnostics for BMW so far. This month you will see some of the biggest improvements everyone has been asking about. We will have step by step guided functions for many existing procedures such as key learning and adaptations thus making sure that the software is safer to use despite the cars being very specific to work with. The biggest step forward in the evolution of Abrites diagnostics for BMW is around the corner and we cannot wait to show you what we have in store.
- For our service workshop customers we will be showing all the new features in EWS parts adaptation. We will introduce the replacement of ZF 8HP EGS modules for F-series and also you will see boot mode DME/DDE reading.
- FEM module support for replacement and key learning. We will show our customers the best solution for the latest F- series models with our FEM support. Abrites diagnostics for BMW version 30.9 is the very best tool for the latest BMW vehicle.
- The DME/ DDE ISN extraction support list will be twice as big as it was before and ISN reading cannot be easier now.
- Numerous other "small" (in comparisson) updates are ready and waiting the release of our latest version.
- Quick coding functions added in order to turn the nost popular functions in BMW vehicles on and off. Seat occupant detection is one of the many options we have included.
The new additions to Abrites diagnostics for BMW team both in staff and features are here to stay and the Abrites cloud software establishes itself as an undisputed leader in new technology once again.
We would like to thank everyone for your patience and support during the development and hope that now we can show you that the wait was worth it and fulfil your expectations. Stay tuned for more details.
Expect all of this in our September 2017 update!!!
The absolute new feature in this version of the Abrites diagnostics for PSA will be the very FIRST AFTERMARKET TOOL IN THE WORLD to support for Continental UDS BSIs from 2015+
Cars, using this you will be able to read the PIN, odometer correction and read/write EEPROM (Free for all customers with a valid AMS and PN012 or PN013 accordingly).
- Added support for specific Belarusian market vehicles
- Improved support for JCI CAN BSI 2015+
Big news for the Abrites diagnostics for Mercedes. From September 2017 onwards the Abrites diagnostics for Mercedes will be based on our newest platform (Abrites online, generation 2 or cloud software).
With this change we know we will have a whole new field to develop all our new features in and allow even more to be done without being constrained in the old user interface.
The new version will include:
- Automatic car detection
- Scan All algorithm
- "Live data"
- Reading and clearing of Diagnostic Trouble Codes plus all additional environment data.
- Custom diagnostic sessions for every found ECU
The development of the Abrites diagnostics for Mercedes online has just began and you will see many new features in it in the future.
The Abrites diagnostics for Mercedes Online software will be included in the September 2017 update and will be free for all customers with a valid AMS.
The news about the Abrites diagnostics for Mercedes version 10.3 include improvements in the DAS manager special function. Extraction speed is once again increased and the stability is better than ever. Our servers are able to calculate passwords quicker each day and the new version will show that. We also have new features for people working without a car and in specific situations with personalizing:
- FBS DATA personalization is now available to be done from file (meaning that if you have a DAS module on a bench you can personalize if with FBS data you have previously saved). This will allow to send someone a working DAS module as a plug and play solution for their vehicle. Perfect for 7G tronic, ESL, ISM/ESM/DSM, Engine Control Units. Previously this was available only for EZS but now it can be done for any DAS related unit. The update is free for anyone with a valid AMS and the MN026 special function.
- New supported ECUs for DAS manager. W166 (X166)/ W176/ W117/ W246 ECUs added to the ever growing support list of the DAS manager. Free for all customers with a valid AMS and MN026.
You will see all this in the September 2017 update.
The new version of the Abrites ABProg will contain the option to renew new keys. Chief among those keys will be Abrites renewal for FIAT 500 X keyless keys made by Continental. You can use the ZN046 and ABPROG programmer.
New features in the Abrites TAG tool version 10.1 are the following:
- Support for Hitag2 transponders (TA26).
- Support for DST-AES transponders and support for emulated DST-AES transponders (Abrites TA30)
The TA28 Clio IV keyless card is now available. Again this is a a card made entirely by Abrites in our own PCB factory. The card comes without a cover but fits perfectly in an OEM cover.
TA28 can be reused and is at OEM quality or higher. They come with our certain quality control and dedication to details. We are proud of our products and how they are made and work.