The HK007 allows you to perform cluster calibration, reading and updating the internal configuration data of the instrument clusters of the Hyundai /KIA vehicles up to 2012-2013 by OBDII (diagnostic port). It also allows the calibration of EDC15 ECUs, as well as reading the internal configuration for them by OBD.
Cluster calibration and Read/update ConfData of instrument cluster for the following models by OBDII:
KIA Ceed 2011-2013
KIA Optima 2010-2013
KIA Magentis 2010-2013
KIA Rio 2011-2013
KIA Soul 2011-2013
KIA Sportage 2011-2013
KIA Sorento 2011-2013
Hyundai Elantra 2011-2013
Hyundai I20 2011-2013
Hyundai Solaris 2011-2013
SaangYong Korando 2011-2013
- Calibration by OBD in Engine Control Units EDC15
- Read/update ConfData and Flash of EDC15 Engine Control Units (which is also the Immobilizer control unit).
The HK008 ABRITES special function allows KEY PROGRAMMING for ALL Hyundai and KIA vehicles, as well as PIN code reading for nearly 100 % of their models. This special function enables users to perform key programming for ALL vehicles with Smart and mechanical keys.
- Key programming for ALL vehicles with Smart and mechanical keys.
- PIN code reading for almost 100% of ALL vehicles with Smart Keys.
- PIN code reading for vehicles with mechanical keys
for vehicles with an IBU.
for vehicles with an ECU with built-in immobilizer from the following brands: Kefico, Bosch EDC15/EDC16/EDC17, Delphi.
- PIN code reading for vehicles with a working mechanical key equipped with a DST 80 or Hitag2 type of transponder (PROTAG programmer required)...
Special function HK010 shows the development our team has achieved in terms of module neutralization. The users are now able to neutralize ECUs on bench. This will assist in any situation when adapting a second-hand ECU that has not been or could not have been neutralised beforehand, to another Hyundai/KIA vehicle.
Since this function is an update of special function HK009, customers will still benefit from that functionality when the donor vehicle is available:
Capabilities for vehicles with a smart key:
- neutralisation (allowing adaptation in other vehicles) of the smart system
- neutralisation (allowing adaptation in other vehicles) of the ECU
- neutralisation (allowing adaptation in other vehicles) of the ESCL
- neutralisation (allowing adaptation in other vehicles) of the PDM (for vehicles equipped with PDM)