BK002 - Advanced bike diagnostics, BMW bikes key programming
The BK002 is one of a kind product for key programming and diagnostics for various motorcycles, bikes, scooters, snowmobiles and ATVs allowing not only the key programming for the bikes, but also performing diagnostics from the diagnostic port of the vehicle depending on what it is, for example the 10 PIN port of the BMW F- series bikes.
Here are some of the covered models:
Key programming for BMW bikes by diagnostics
Read/Update ConfData by diagnostic link for the following immobilizers:
- MAGNETI MARELLI IMM003
- MAGNETI MARELLI IMM006
Read/Update ConfData by diagnostic link for the following ECUs:
- EFI TECHNOLOGY ACII/AC2I/AC5I/AC8I/AC13I/AC21I/AC23I
- EFI TECHNOLOGY AC19I/AC20I/AC25I/AC27I/AC32I
- MAGNETI MARELLI ACI100/ACI50x/ACI60x
- MAGNETI MARELLI IAW 15
- MAGNETI MARELLI IAW 5AM
- PHILIPS DiTECH
- Key programming Aprilia, Gilera, Piaggio
- Key programming of BMW motorbike models with EWS 4 Immo by dump - R1200GS (2013+), C600 Sport/C600 GT (2012+), K1300R (2010+), K1600GT/GTL ( 2011+), F800GT/GSA (2013+)
- Key programming for bikes with MAGNETI MARELLI MIU1/MIU2/MIU4
- Key programming of BRP models: Ski-Doo, Sea-Doo, Can-Am from 2006 to 2015 year
- Harley Davidson Motorcycles added for diagnostics (for older models should be used J1850 adapter)
- Features such as motorcycle arming and un arming available for Harley Davidson.
- CAN based BCMs - pin programming, key programming
- Harley Davidson Motorcycles equipped with Hands Free Security Module (HFSM - key fob without button) or Turn Security Signal Mdule (TSSM - key fob with button) - pin code reading, pin code change, key fob programming.
N.B. Please note that you will require an AVDI interface with an active AMS in order to use this special function. Absolutely no tokens required.