The Abrites diagnostics for Mitsubishi is a professional diagnostic software application designed for the vehicles from the Mitsubishi Motors group. It is a high-quality diagnostics system, which is an indispensable part of the work of the professional garage.
Abrites Diagnostics for Mitsubishi is a genuine competitive alternative to the OEM software options providing quicker diagnostics, programming and reflashing of all CAN-based vehicles compared to other Mitsubishi diagnostic tools.
The “Abrites diagnostics for Mitsubishi” contains standard diagnostic functions, such as reading identification data, reading/clearing fault codes (DTCs) (description of DTCs is available in different languages - Czech, English, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Turkish), scanning for available control units in the car, coding/adaptations, displaying of actual values (measured parameters), reading/programming of flash Engine Control Units and output tests.
Special functions available for the Abrites Diagnostics for Mitsubishi:
Reading and updating ECU's flash and configuration memory by diagnostic for EDC15 ECUs.
This function is designed to assist in the module exchange for the ECUs in Mitsubishi Motors vehicles. It works with both new and used ECUs.
The key programming function currently works by utilizing CAN-BUS interface. Keys can be programmed when the pin code of the vehicle is known. The Mitsubishi diagnostics has a database of default pin codes. The pin code can be changed with the Mitsubishi diagnostics. If the pin code is changed - next time when a key is programmed the new pin code should be used.
Currently ALL VEHICLES based on the CAN-BUS protocol (2005+) are supported for key learning, including the latest 2017 models. This includes the following functionality and manipulations of the Immobilizer module of the vehicles:
- Key registration - for vehicles that use a regular key
- Remote control registration
- KOS key registration - registration of smart keys for vehicles with Keyless Operation (Immo) Systems
- Key registration by ID - registration of a key by its (chip) ID
- Change PIN - change the Immobilizer System PIN Code
- Key code and VIN Number registration to ECU - matching of the Engine Control Unit and Immobilizer module key codes as well as matching of the Immobilizer VIN to the ECU VIN
- Steering Lock Unit registration - allows the customer to adapt the steering lock unit with the immobilizer system of the vehicle
- Use .PWF file for key registration - this function is necessary in ALL KEYS LOST situations. The customer would need to download a security application file (.PWF) from the Mitsubishi site, generated by providing the VIN (.PWF files need to be purchased separately). (Available for some KOS systems - for example Outlander 2014+, Attrage/Mirage 2014+)
- Reset immobilizer to factory state - Allows the customer to perform a factory-state reset of the immobilizer module. NB! After the procedure is complete, the immobilizer will require adaptation to the ECU as well as key programming. (Available for some KOS systems - for example Outlander 2014+, Attrage/Mirage 2014+)
- Remote Control Reception Check - check remote control function by pressing lock/unlock buttons
The Abrites Diagnostics for Mitsubishi gives our customers the ability to read, write, save and modify the coding in the Mitsubishi vehicles. This also allows the change of VIN numbers of the vehicle. The modification of coding values includes not only options in the vehicle but will also grant you access to the service reminder options. The files that are saved from current modules can be used to be written to modules in the future thus assisting our customers with module adaptation.
Engine Control Unit Special functions:
- Readiness test - simple, yet powerful self-test that tests the vehicle emissions system
- Starter counter writing
- Starter counter initialization
Instrument Cluster Special functions:
- Change/reset service reminder intervals
- Turn-signal sound customization
ABS Special functions:
- Emission Gas Mode
- Sensor calibration
Transmission unit Special functions:
-Electric oil pump air bleeding
Airbag Crash Data Reset by Dump
The following airbag types are supported for clearing the crash data inside them by dump:
|BOSCH Colt MR587757 (9S12D64) Clear Crash||BOSCH Carisma MR158433 (68HC11E9) Clear Crash||BOSCH Carisma MR309212 (68HC11KA4) Clear Crash||BOSCH Carisma 0 285 001 232 (68HC11KA4) Clear Crash|
|BOSCH Carisma 0 285 001 235 (68HC11E20) Clear Crash||BOSCH Carisma 0 285 001 286 (68HC912BE32) Clear Crash||BOSCH Galant MR309232 (93C56) Clear Crash||BOSCH Grandis MN141 401 (95160) Clear Crash|
|Denso L200 MR530002 DP (93c56) Clear Crash
||Lancer MN141 038 (93C76) Clear Crash||Lancer MN141 262 (93C76) Clear Crash||Lancer MN141 473 (93C76) Clear Crash|
|Lancer W2T62174 (93C76) Clear Crash
||Lancer W2T63871 (95160) Clear Crash||Outlander MR587731 (93c56) Clear Crash||Outlander MR587868 (93c56) Clear Crash|
|Pajero MR213889 (93c46) Clear Crash
||Pajero MR268156 (93c46) Clear Crash||Pajero MR268157 (93c46) Clear Crash||Pajero MR530002 DP (93c56) Clear Crash|
|Pajero MR551784 (93c56) Clear Crash||BOSCH Space Wagon 0 285 001 787 (68HC912BE32) Clear Crash||Denso Strada MR530002 (93c56) Clear Crash|