ABRITES FULL SET TRIAL FOR FREE
ABRITES FULL SET TRIAL FOR FREE PROMOTION is organized by the company Abrites Ltd.
1. ABRITES grants to the customer for temporary free of charge use the promotional equipment (hardware and software) described in point 2, under the conditions described herein.
2. The equipment consists of: AVDI, PROTAG, ABPROG, ZN051, J1850, ZN036, ZN039, EM001, EM002, TA9, TA11, TA14, TA16, TA24, TA29, TA34, TA35, TA36.
3. The place of supply and use of the promotional equipment is the address of the European Union territory indicated by the customer as of the date of the application for participation in the promotion.
4. The request to participate in the promotion is published on the official website of the organizer www.abrites.com and is available to any registered client on the organizer’s website.
5. Both new and current ABRITES clients have the right to request participation in this promotion.
5.1. Each participant in the promotion has the right participate once (for a promotional ten-day period).
6. The requesting customer indicates the required data in the fields indicated in the request for participation and declares the correctness of the information. ABRITES is not responsible for incorrect and/or erroneous data.
7. By submitting the application, the customer pays to ABRITES a deposit of EUR 1200.00 (one thousand two hundred) in an ABRITES bank account as follows:
BANK DETAILS: EUROBANK BULGARIA AD
BUSINESS PARK SOFIA,
BUILDING 10, FL.1, MLADOST 4, 1766, SOFIA, BULGARIA
The paid deposit will be returned to the customer by bank transfer after the expiration of the promotional 10-days period of use and after the equipment is returned to ABRITES in the state in which it was originally received.
7.1. Along with the EUR 1200 (one thousand two hundred) guarantee deposit under the previous point, the customer pays to ABRITES the amount of 200 (two hundred) euros, for bank charges and courier services. In case a client buys anything for more than 2000€ from the ABRITES FULL SET TRIAL, he will be compensated for the transportation costs.
8. Upon receipt of the application and the total amount of EUR 1200 (one thousand two hundred) euros, ABRITES processes the information and sends the promotional equipment to the customer by courier.
9. Upon receipt of the equipment, the customer has 1 (one) day from the date of receipt to challenge the status of the equipment by e-mail on email@example.com, indicating the defect and sending a picture of the defect. In case of absence of a challenge within one day after receipt, it is considered that the customer has checked the equipment provided and found it in perfect condition.
10. The duration of the promotional use is 10 (ten) calendar days from receiving the equipment by the customer. Upon expiration of this promotional period, the service licenses will be terminated by ABRITES and the equipment will not be usable.
11. The regular price of the equipment and the prices of the individual components are as follows:
Total hardware and software equipment - 28 570 (twenty-eight thousand five hundred and seventy) EUR, excl. VAT
Prices of the individual components:
AVDI FULL Version.15 - 27 500 Euro, excl. VAT
AVDI - 110 Euro, excl. VAT
PROTAG - 120 Euro, excl. VAT
ABPROG - 30 Euro, excl. VAT
ZN051 - 200 Euro, excl. VAT
J1850 - 40 Euro, excl. VAT
ZN036 - 50 Euro, excl. VAT
ZN039 - 50 Euro, excl. VAT
EM001 - 50 Euro, excl. VAT
EM002 - 30 Euro, excl. VAT
TA9 - 50 Euro, excl. VAT
TA11 - 50 Euro, excl. VAT
TA14 - 30 Euro, excl. VAT
TA16 - 30 Euro, excl. VAT
TA24 - 50 Euro, excl. VAT
TA29 - 50 Euro, excl. VAT
TA34 - 60 Euro, excl. VAT
TA35 - 40 Euro, excl. VAT
TA36 - 30 Euro, excl. VAT
12. The customer is obliged to keep nad use the equipment with the care of a good trader and to return it to the same condition he has received after the 10-day promotional period, by courier, at the organizer's address as follows: Sofia 1407, Bulgaria, 147 Cherni vrah Blvd.
13. In case the customer does not return the equipment in its entirety, within 5 (five) calendar days after the end of the promotional ten-day period, ABRITES is entitled to withhold the deposit of EUR 1000 (one thousand);
13.1. In case the customer does not return the equipment in its entirety (part (s) missing or damaged), the customer shall pay the missing or damaged component (s) according to the prices under point 11.
14. ABRITES provides the equipment in a condition capable of being used as intended. Along with the equipment, ABRITES provides the customer with a complete Manual of User's Guide, which the customer undertakes to consider and strictly observe.
15. All equipment and its individual components are provided to the customer in a state that complies with current European and international regulations:
DIRECTIVE 2004/108 / EC OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 15 December 2004 on the approximation of the laws of the Member States relating to electromagnetic compatibility and repealing Directive 89/336 / EEC;
DIRECTIVE 2006/95 / EC OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 12 December 2006 on the approximation of the laws of the Member States relating to electrical equipment designed for use within certain voltage limits;
DIRECTIVE 2011/65 / EU OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 8 June 2011 on the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment;
DIRECTIVE 2012/19 / EC OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 4 July 2012 on waste electrical and electronic equipment (WEEE);
International Standard EN61010-1: 2010 Safety requirements for electrical equipment for measurement, control and laboratory use - Part 1: General requirements and
International Standard EN61326-1: 2013 Electrical equipment for measurement, control and laboratory use - Part 1: General requirements.
16. The customer is required to use the equipment with due care and only for lawful purposes. ABRITES is not responsible if the promotional equipment is used by it, its employees (if any) and / or third parties to which the customer has given access to the equipment for criminal, unlawful purposes - whether by the act has caused actual harm.
16.1. Customer assumes any responsibility for damages caused by improper use of the promotional equipment - both by the customer and by his / her employees (if any) and / or by third parties to whom the customer has given access to the equipment . For such damages, ABRITES is not responsible.
17. For the ten-day promotional period, the customer can use the SUPPORT service of ABRITES: e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
18. The customer is not entitled to transfer the equipment to third parties.
19. ABRITES asks anyone wishing to participate in the promotion to read the DECLARATIONS below and accept them! In case the customer does not declare the circumstances of the first, second and third positions, ABRITES will be objectively unable to ensure the participation of the client in this promotion, even if the customer has paid the amounts under point 7 and point 7.1. - they will be ordered back within a reasonable time.
I do accept unconditionally the present SPECIAL CONDITIONS OF ABRITES FULL SET TRIAL FOR FREE PROMOTION
I do declare that the information I have provided is valid, correct and up-to-date.
PERSONAL DATA NOTIFICATION
As a Consumer of Abrites products/services I am aware and I do agree Abrites Ltd and all its affiliates and subsidiaries (together "Abrites") to collect, process and analyze my personal data – names, address, telephone number, e-mail. This information is collected by Abrites for the purposes of my participation in AVDI FULL SET TRIAL FOR FREE Promotion.
I am also notified that Abrites devices can read out data from the vehicles - hex files, error codes, vin No., log files and other technical data, which in some cases may be referred to the category of personal data. My device collects information about vehicle behavior, identification number of the vehicle and vehicle technical parameters - which is the main task of Abrites software and hardware.
Furthermore, I can use on-line features with Abrites where I connect to Abrites servers in Bulgaria. I am aware that Abrites puts all its efforts for establishing a secure and highly protected on-line connection, as well as the fact that my technical data is accessed by Abrites professionals only. In some cases, it is possible for Abrites to reveal technical information about the vehicle before investigation institutions.
Abrites would process all the above mentioned information as long as I am Abrites’ client. Longer processing would be on legitimate grounds only.
- my right to access to my personal data;
- my right to request updating and or correction;
- my right to request deletion;
- my right to request limitation of the processing (including profiling);
- my right to data portability;
- my right to object to processing in a particular way and for certain purposes (automated profiling);
I am aware that I can exercise these rights by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
I am also aware of the right to complain before the local Commission for Personal Data Protection.
DIRECT MARKETING AND ADVERTISING E-MAILS – CONSENT
I agree with Abrites Ltd and all its affiliates and subsidiaries (together "ABRITES") to process the information about my e-mail for the purposes of direct marketing and advertising. I would like to receive free of charge e-mails about their own products and services and about those of their partners, including but not limited to: promotions, discounts, new product and service announcements, sales announcements, new sales- and support-centers and other messages that ABRITES considers might be in my interest.
I am notified that I can withdraw my current consent free of charge and at any time with the "unsubscribe" feature that will be available to any future message, subject to this agreement.