Battery support unit
ElectroMEM FLASH-MEM 100A
The official Abrites Battery Support Unit
We are delighted to inform our customers that after years of searching for the correct tool we have finally found a solution for all our battery support needs.
The ElectroMEM Flash-MEM 100A is a true 100A high power supply tool with 4 separate functions:
- Allows the customer to recharge a battery that has lost some of its charge
- Allows the customer to charge a flat battery
- The flashing function safeguards all data during all stages of diagnostics and reprogramming of the vehicle's memories.
- In this mode the vehicle voltage will be maintained in order to preserve the vehicle's settings (used when changing the battery for example).
- Battery supply of 12 volts
- The support unit sustains 12V in liquid, gel and AGM batteries during diagnostics.
- Fully adjustable high powered stabilized supply
- We can adjust the current and voltage. Applicable for more complicated diagnostic operations.
|Supported battery types||Wet, Gel, AGM|
|BSU||13.8V - 14.8V (12V Output voltage)|
|User Interface||Intuitive and user-friendly
Very quick choice between different options
|Cables||Fitted with 2×3m - 16mm² cables with professional brass clamps
Optional 6m cables
|Country of origin||Italy|
Approved by Abrites
ElectroMEM FLASH-MEM has been tested in all conditions of our work - from standard diagnostic testing, reflashing and exhibition stands. We are very happy with the way it performs in all conditions. We would like to offer it to our customers because we are sure that it will eliminate the common issues faced with other battery support units. It has also proved suitable due to its adaptability - it can be used everywhere in the world as it supports 90-260V power.
Please contact our sales team for information on pricing and availability.