ABRITES Diagnostics for BMW, MINI (online software)
The Abrites diagnostics for BMW online (Online Software) version is a tool that cannot be compared. It uses a sophisticated online platform which allows any user worldwide to perform everything the OEM workshops can and even more of what they cannot. Starting from the basics - reading diagnostic trouble codes - the Abrites diagnostics for BMW online (internet based Software) can read the DTCs from each module of the vehicle in full details. It is currently among the fastest OBD scanning tools on the market allowing a full scan of the vehicle in seconds . It allows the user to have all the information about the error itself like they would in the factory tool. From there the software can show live data in a plain table view where you can monitor up to 3000 parameters at the same time, you can also view the same values as a graph. For a diagnostician this is vital because you can monitor all 3, 4, 6, 8, 10 or 12 cylinders at the same time - from the 3 cylinder i3 and i8 to the monstrous M 760i 12 cylinder engines. You can not just monitor values but perform actuator tests while monitoring various parameters to see how they affect the vehicle's operation. We take pride in our ability to provide our customers with easy to use simple Guided functions which allow you to follow the steps the software provides for most of our common solutions. The same applies to the gearboxes - all ZF6HP and ZF8HP gearboxes are supported with full coverage for the EGS with full diagnostics down to the smallest details. Transfer case modules, Front Electric Modules, KOMBI instrument clusters and basically each of the modules installed in modern BMW vehicles. This however barely scratches the surface. Using the Abrites diagnostics for BMW online (internet based Software) you can perform a full range of actuator tests to confirm all steps of a diagnostic procedure. "Small" things such as the smooth running control and seat scales are also part of the diagnostics as quick coding buttons. The option to code single features in and out of the vehicle, retrofit options, changing the vehicle order makes the Abrites diagnostics for BMW online an outstanding tool even for the most demanding customers and BMW fanatics as well as the best BMW workshops. Customers often come to the workshops to request these features as they often brake in BMWs. We have tried and achieved an easy procedure for most "quick fixes" so that you can perform them immediately and have a happy customer. Once again this does not at all tell the whole story. We can assist with FSC Updates for the navigation systems in CIC and NBT Navigational systems. Simply extract the FSC password for 30 seconds and you are ready to update with the navigation maps update.DPF regeneration for diesel vehicles. Service interval updates can be performed easily with the Abrites diagnostics for BMW online (internet basedSoftware) you can reset all oil changes, brake pads and rotors, all fluids allowing you to perform servicing for all BMW vehicles and include the details for the customer to see. With the help of the Abrites diagnostics for BMW online (Internet based Software) you will always be at an OEM level or higher, all this by OBDII.
Supported basic diagnostics features:
- Super fast scanning of all modules in the car in a matter of seconds.
- Guided functions readily available at the touch of a button.
- Reading and clearing Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) with full details as OEM.
- Monitoring live values in real time in table or graphic display mode for multiple and single values simultaneously.
- "Quick fix" buttons for the most common BMW issues such as seat scales.
- DPF regeneration.
- FSC codes for ALL Navigation system types.
- Service interval resets for all E, F, i and G series cars.
- Comprehensive user interface.
The Abrites Diagnostics for BMW/Mini currently supports diagnostic functions for vehicles with Integration Level up to version 63.2
The software currently has support for key programming for F-series vehicles with a FEM/BDC module as well as reset and adaptation of the 8HP ZF Gearbox for F-series vehicles.
- Key programming
Using our state of the art guided function for key programming, the software allows the user to program a key for the vehicle even in ALL KEYS LOST situations. Even though the procedure requires for the EEPROM (ST M95128 or M95256) to be read, the steps are very detailed and effectively eradicate the possibility of user error.
- Reset and adaptation of 8HP ZF Gearbox for F-series vehicles
Following our trend setting approach of creating guided functions in order to facilitate a smooth reset and adaptation process, the reset and adaptation of the ZF-produces 8HP gearboxes installed in F-series vehicles is now an extremely easy task that can be completed even by the most novice users.
Serial number generation for the latest maps for NBT navigations
Key programming for CAS1, CAS2 and CAS3 vehicles
- Observe and modify the key data stored in the CAS module, enable/disable key positions
- Key learning for all CAS1, CAS2 and CAS3 vehicles, including those with latest ISTA-P updates. If the user has working key for the car and wants to make a spare one, the key learning is a fast and easy process. If all keys are lost and a new one has to be made then the process is more complicated, but all the necessary tools are included in the package.
- Tag Programmer. Allows the user to observe, check and modify HiTag2 key data. The user is given hints for the key contents whether the data is consistent and options to correct it(very useful tool when the key is not an original BMW key).
The Abrites Diagnostics for BMW/MINI online software allows users to adapt Electronic Gearbox Systems to E-series and F series vehicles. The following gearboxes are included in this functionality:
- For E series vehicles:
- 6-speed EGS - procedure is implemented completely by OBDII
- 8-speed EGS - requires the DME/DDE dump from the donor vehicle
- For F series vehicles we can program 8- speed ZF EGS to the vehicles.
ISN matrix compatibility
|series 6||series 7||models
|models Z||models M||models Mini|
ABRITES Diagnostics for BMW, MINI is a Windows based diagnostic software for dealer level access to the vehicles of the BMW group (identification, trouble codes and others), calibration, key programming, programming vehicle order is also available. This tool can access CAS1, CAS2, CAS3 and CAS3+ by OBDII independendly from the firmware of the CAS. You can perform impossible for other diagnostic tools operations with the electronic modules inside of the vehicle such as programming Vehicle Order and Coding of electronic control units. Access to the memory of the units in the vehicle. Covers vehicles BMW series starting from E36 up to the latest models F series (F01,F10,F20,F25 and s.o.).
Functions included in the base package:
- Read and clear history DTCs
- Read and clear shadow DTCs
- Added DTCs in 17 languages: English, German, French, Thai, Swedish, Italian, Spanish, Indonesian, Korean, Greek, Turkish, Chinese, Chinese traditional, Russian, Dutch, Portuguese, Japanese
- DTC conditions information (Odometer value, Timestamp, full engine status report for EDC17)
- Disable and Enable DTCs setting while diagnostic session
- Some DTCs (mostly those of the F series) are given detailed documentation of what caused the problem and how the problem should be handled
- Measured values/live data
- Entering and leaving logistics mode of the modules in the vehicle
- Synchronization DME/DDE and EWS/CAS, CAS and ELV
- Enable / Disablie of the keys
- Enable / Disablie of TV function for E3x,E46,E5x,E83,E85,E86 (for later models it is available via unit coding)
- Ability for diagnostics of and through internal CAN buses
- Displaying KEY CUTTING code (mechanical code) stored in CAS modules
- EBRIDGE/Passthru - Compatibility with BMW - E-Sys, DIS, INPA, EDIABAS, NCS Expert, NFS over K-line and CAN bus
Car Access System Advanced Coding
Programming identification of the units, user information fields, read/write memory of the units
Programming keys for vehicles equipped with CAS1/CAS2/CAS3/CAS3+ by OBDII or cas/dash plug. Programming mileage stored in CAS1/CAS2/CAS3/CAS3+ by OBDII. Read/update ConfData of CAS2/CAS3 by cas/dash plug
- Programming identification of the modules in the vehicle *
- Programming User Information Fields in the electronic modules *
- Read / Write of memory of the electronic control modules *
- Program mileage stored in CAS1, CAS2 and CAS3 by OBDII
- Program keys by OBDII - CAS1, CAS2 and CAS3 systems - support latest versions CAS3 updated in 2013 year
- Key programming for CAS3+ with latest firmware version (ISTA-P 48)
- Read / Update ConfData from CAS1 via OBDII
- Read / Update ConfData from CAS2/CAS3 via dash connector or cas-connector
- Read / Calibrate data stored in different electronic control units by OBDII like ECU, EGS, SGM, JBBF and many others
- Extracting and programming syncrhonization code between ECU and CAS by OBDII
- Ability to works together with transponder programmer
* Not granted for all type of control modules.
Electronic Gearbox System Synchronization
Perform synchronization/recovery between CAS, EGS and ECU
Advanced Coding Functionality
Reading and programming vehicle order data, reprogramming flash memory of all electronic
control units,E-series unit coding
- Programming flash memory of all elcronic control units by OBDII (can be used directly datbases released from BMW)
- Read and Program Engine Control Unit flash memory for tunning purposes by OBDII
- Programming Vehicle Order data (you can add new units to configuration of the vehicle) - E body
- Coding (configuration) of each electro n ic control unit in the vehicle - E body
- Read / Update mileage from the IKE, LCM, EWS, ECU, ABS, VTG, EGS (please refer covarage list)
- Sensor calibrations
- Manager of service intervals, reset service reminders (CBS)
- FSC Code calculation for E and F-series
Key Preparation by Dump of CAS4 vehicles
Preparing a key by dump for BMW models with CAS4 - newest BMW 1, 3, 5 GT, 6, 7, X3 series ( body Fxx)