ABRITES DIAGNOSTICS FOR VAG
In the new update of the Abrites diagnostics for VAG we will be offering a complete solution for the DSG (Dual Clutch) transmissions installed in MQB vehicles.
With the help of this new feature you will be able to:
- READ AND WRITE DSG FLASH
- READ AND WRITE DSG DFLASH
- READ AND WRITE DSG EEPROM
- READ COMPONENT SECURITY DATA
- ADAPT TRANSMISSION TO ANOTHER VEHICLE
- FLASH THE DSG USING .FRF FILES
This means that the options for replacement of the DSG gearbox will be two:
1. Cloning - If you have the luxury of a working DSG gearbox you can clone it onto a donor.
2. Adaptation - This option is more useful because often times we do not have a working transmission when we need to replace it.
It allows us to read the PIN and CS and adapt the DSG using them.
The adaptation has the following andvantage compared to the cloning - it allows you to keep the calibration data when adapting so that the adapted transmission will work as intended.
We can now say that we have found another solution for one of the hardest problems our customers have faced with the MQB platform since its conception.