The Abrites Vehicle Diagnostics for Nissan/Infiniti is a very competent diagnostic tool aimed at professionals looking for a multipurpose tool that fulfills all their needs in one place.
All Abrites diagnostic software applications provide an unmatched, dealer level diagnostics, previously available to the OEM services only.
-The "Standard diagnostic functions" of the software include three separate diagnostic protocols (K-line, CAN and UDS). This provides all the versatility that you may need from
a tool. Using these three protocols allows you to work on almost all the cars produced by Nissan/Infiniti due to the fact that the manufacturer often combines various modules using
different communication protocols in one vehicle.
- Also included in the standard diagnostics is the reading and clearing of Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) - this allows for the DTCs to be deleted after correcting the fault, thus enabling the
vehicle to restore its normal operation.
- Actual values are also a part of the standard diagnostics - they allow you to monitor various parameters from the vehicle's sensors hence aiding a more accurate diagnostic procedure.
- Actuator testing is another helpful feature included here due to the fact that the vehicle's actuators can be tested separately in order to determine the sourse of an issue.
- Configuration and testing from the production line - here the Abrites Diagnostic Software stands out from the competitors by providing a unique feature to the diagnostic market.
The true power of the Abrites Diagnostics for Nissan/Infiniti , however, is demonstrated when the software reaches the advanced levels of diagnostics. Where standard diagnostic software
is not enough the Abrites Diagnostics for Nissan/Infiniti demonstrates its special functions.
Some of the main features of the special functions include:
- PIN code reading and key learning functionality - This functionality was created with the automotive locksmith in mind. It stands out ahead of its competition with its ease of
usage and speed making even the most time-costly task achievable.
- Reading and Mileage calibration with the added option to disable the synchronization between the cluster and the ABS module - Ideal for replacing components containing the
vehicle mileage. Once you replace the faulty mileage containing module you can set the value to the car's actual mileage with no more than a few clicks. Incrementing and decrementing
is availabe in this option.
- Car ID replacement for various modules - Again when replacing a faulty module with a used one of the same car you will need to adapt the module ID to the car in order to ensure that the
vehicle is roadworthy and this is where this function of the Abrites Diagnostics for Nissan/Infiniti will be very useful.
- Airbag memory manager - Allows the user to manage the stored data in the airbag and some of the Airbag modules, available in the Nissan/Infiniti vehicles. Ideal for an automotive shop, specializing in accident damage repairs.
Supported Immobilizer systems: